Canada One Outlets is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, gift wrapping extraordinaire to work our seasonal gift wrapping area!
** The position is a seasonal contract and would run from November 25th to December 24th **
Duties & Responsibilities
• Review schedules and confirm volunteer’s attendance
• Make sure the volunteer completes registration form
• Greet customers and answer questions
• Record incoming gifts, direct the wrapping of gifts, wrap gifts, distribute gifts back to customers – ensure that items do not get mixed up.
• Collect and record donations, hand in to 24/7 On-Site Security
• Ensure that supplies are replenished as directed
• Assist with keeping the work areas clean, tidy and appealing to customers and volunteers
• Good organizational skills, comfortable working with the public
• Able to work independently and problem solve
• Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional manner
Hours: part-time or full-time (Seasonal Contract: Nov 25th – Dec 24th)
Hours of work are as followed: Mon-Wed, 12am – 8pm, Thu-Sat, 11am – 9pm and Sun 10am – 6pm
Please send resumes to: email@example.com or stop in with resume to the administration office behind the Rocky Mountain
Canada One Outlets and Bold Property Services are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.